There is will be meeting to be done 5 important question, we have waited too long to care for our well-being.
1. Preservation of health through daily routine, or dinacharya, is a foundational concept in Ayurveda. It is your daily health code that keeps you up and running and allows you to face your day as a glorious picture of health.
2. The ideas of rejuvenation and rasayana promote longevity and immunity and act as mental and physical safeguards. These restorative remedies make certain we are in it for the long haul. Dinacharya and rasayana go together for a lifetime of health and happiness.
When you weave rejuvenation practices into your daily routine, you establish sound footing. It’s like putting on you...r sea legs. When you can keep balance as your ship navigates the daily waves, grand gestures to re-establish health are less critical.
3. A seasonal cleanse and days of rest are still required, but there is less likelihood of finding yourself in a subpar state of health and wondering, “how did I get here?” Yes, a rejuvenating daily routine is as good as it sounds. The best news is the application doesn’t have to be complex. Here are five recommendations to use as your guide for building your best restorative regimen.
4. Self-abhyanga is one of our greatest allies for total health. It nourishes and soothes the nervous system, stimulates lymphatic flow, and aids in detoxification. It also improves circulation, increases vitality, nourishes the skin and promotes body/mind balance.
5. Nasya 👏🏻master class the cleaning Ayurvedic ritual. The nose is the direct route to the brain and also the doorway to consciousness. It is the entrance for prana, the life force, which comes into the body through the breath. Healthy uncongested breathing is important to ensure proper flow of prana throughout the head and body. When an excess of bodily fluids accumulates in the sinus, throat, nose or head areas, it is best eliminated through the nose. Administration of herbally infused oil, or nasya, helps facilitate this cleansing process. Nasya Oil soothes and protects the nasal passages and helps relieve sinus congestion. Daily nasal lubrication helps to release tension in the head and relieve accumulated stress. Balancing for vata, pitta, and kapha, Nasya Oil is also traditionally said to improve quality of voice, strengthen vision and promote mental clarity.